How to Allow Visitors to Book Their Visitation Appointment via TimeTec VMS
The visitor registration process might take longer than it is supposed to be, especially during the peak visitation hours. There are many ways to encounter this issue. In TimeTec VMS, the registration process can be sped up by enabling the Pre-Registration feature where it will allow the visitor to book an appointment with the registered VMS admin team. This setting is essential in determining the visitors’ pre-registration process. Hence, here are the steps that need to be taken in order to enable this feature.
1. Log into TimeTec VMS. Once you have logged into the admin account, go to Settings > General Settings
2. In the Settings, go to Pre-Registration
3. To enable the Visitor Pre-Registration feature, click on the enable button as shown below. Once the feature has been enabled, it will turn into blue. You may also enable the search prediction feature to facilitate visitors during the searching and registration process.
4. You may then add the pre-registration link or copy any of the following icons snippet code to be embedded into your company website.
5. Once you have added the above code into your website, visitors can now click it to book an appointment for their next visit.
6. Visitors will be directed into the Visitor Pre-Registration page. They need to fill in the Pre-Registration form as follows. Please note that they will need to key in the correct Department and Employee Name in order to proceed the registration. This could prevent spams or random bookings. They could also request the essential information from the person they intend to visit.
7. Complete the registration form as shown below. Visitors may upload up to 3 photos of themselves if they wish to use the facial recognition feature for verification.
8. A successful message will be prompted once the registration has been completed. The host will be notified of all pending appointment requests.
9. After a visitor has submitted an appointment request, it will directly trigger the notification button on the employee's TimeTec VMS account at the top right corner as shown below.
11. Once approved, a confirmation message will be prompted.
12. Similarly, if the users log in via the TimeTec VMS mobile apps, they will receive a notification message as shown below.
13. After the staff has clicked on the pending request in the notification list, the details of the request will be shown. Scroll until the bottom of the page to select whether to Approve or to Reject the request.
14. Visitors will receive a notification email when their appointment has been approved. To facilitate the check-in process, they are encouraged to download the visitation ticket with the generated QR code and present it during their check-in process.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.