How to create E-Polling in i-Neighbour
Electronic voting (also known as E-Polling) is voting that uses electronic means to either aid or take care of casting and counting votes. E-Polling is a platform that is physically supervised by representatives of Community or independent electoral authorities (e.g. electronic voting machines located at polling stations);
The management team or admin can employ this E-Polling feature to generate a polling session to get an agreement and consensus from residents (if necessary).
1. Login i-Neighbour > Management > E-Polling
2. Click “Create Poll”
3. Fill up the details to create a poll:
a. Poll Title
b. Description (optional)
c. Question 1
d. Option A, B = Answer
4. Admin can add more questions and answers by clicking the words in blue, as stated in the picture below. Click “Next” once the settings have been completed.
5. The second page is a sample of the poll preview page from the residents’ view. Once the selections are confirmed, click “Next”.
6. Select the Poll Expiry Date, the type of participants, minimum participants required and the minimum percentage to win the poll. The management can select who to join the polling. They can select Admin, Committee, Resident and Unit Owner.
The minimum period is 3 days and the maximum period is 3 months.
Resident: All resident including family members and tenant
Unit Owner: Only master owner
7. The poll has been successfully created.
8. The management will be able to see the voting result by clicking on the “Result” button on the day of polling expiration.
9. The management can see the voting result in percentage style.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via email@example.com.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.