TimeTec Profile - Manage Users in TimeTec Applications Effectively
Through TimeTec Profile, you can deactivate and assign users into some TimeTec applications more effectively. TimeTec Profile offers Inactive User option to filter users who are no longer valid in your TimeTec TA and TimeTec Leave due to termination, suspension or resignation. The system allows you to delete users entirely from the system, but we advise a few cautions whenever you want to delete any users.
1. To perform this process, the login user must be a master account or the user must be assigned as a master role in TimeTec Profile. Please refer to step 2 on how to assign the user to master role. If you want to skip to assign any user as master role, proceed with step 5. First of all, you need to login into your TimeTec Profile account.
2. If you are logged in as a master account or master role, you can assign any user to master role as well. Go to User > Manage System Roles & Admin
3. Click ‘Add’ to add the user as admin
4. Select Login User Name (Email) and set the System Role as ‘Master’. Click the ‘tick’ button to submit
5. Next, move to User > Manage User
6. Click ‘Assign User to Application’ to Assign or remove a user from TimeTec Application
7. On this page, you are able to manage access for the user’s application. Click the toggle button to assign or remove access from TimeTec Application. Changes you made will be saved instantly.
8. Once, you have unassigned user to any TimeTec Application, the user is no longer able to access their TimeTec application
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.