Flexi Schedule Configuration for Federal Ministries and Departments of Malaysia 2019
Recently, the Public Service Department (PSD) of Malaysia announced that civil servants could opt for flexible working hours.
Fortunately, in FingerTec software, Flexi Schedule is being offered as one of the schedule options for users, and they can configure it quickly based on the schedule assigned for the civil servants as shown below.
1. To add Flexi Schedule, go to Attendance tab > Clocking Schedule > Add Clocking Schedule > Select ‘Flexi’ for the Work Schedule field.
2. For civil servants working in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak and Perlis:
i) Insert the latest time allowed to start work, which at 08:30 AM into the IN column and set the total hours of work per day which is 9 hours in the ‘Overtime if total flexi-work hour exceeds workhour of option.
3. For civil servants working in Johor and Terengganu, you need to add two Flexi Schedules since the total hours of work per day for Sunday to Wednesday and Thursday are different.
i) Sunday to Wednesday: Set the clocking time only for Sunday to Wednesday and set the total hours of work per day same as above.
ii) Thursday: Set the clocking time only for Thursday and set the total hours of work per day to 07.30 hours.
4. To add Group Duty Roster, click on Group Duty Roster > Add Duty Roster > Select ‘Weekly’ for the Roster field.
i) For civil servants working in Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, Selangor, Perak, Sabah, Sarawak and Perlis:
Edit > Auto Schedule > Make sure the day type is correct and assign the same schedule for all days > OK & Save. Then, assign users for this roster.
ii) For civil servants working in Johor and Terengganu:
Edit > Auto Schedule > Make sure the day type is correct and assign the same schedule for all days except Thursday which you need to select the schedule created especially for Thursday > OK & Save. Then, assign users for this roster.
5. Finally, go to Attendance Sheet > Generate > Select users > Select the correct date range > OK in order for the data to display accordingly.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we updates it as soon as possible.