Import Roster Function from User Duty Planner to Assign Leave and Change Schedule Number for Specific User via Ingress / TCMS V3
In the previous article, we have shared about how to import roster from Excel or text file for a group rosters. However, in this article, we will guide users on how to import roster data from a user duty planner.
The difference between Group Roster and User Duty Planner:
2) User Duty Planner is an option to change the roster settings for selected users. So, if you want to change the “Day Type” and “Assign Leave” for the selected user, it will not affect other users on the same roster number.
Steps and Procedures:
1. User must list down all the changes in the Excel data like in the following sample of the file.
2. To assign leave for a user, insert a specific field exactly like in the picture above.
3. To import the Excel data, click Attendance > User Duty Planner > Import roster file > Browse the file > Import
Note: Make sure to close the opened Excel file first before you browse another Excel file.
4. You need to generate the Attendance Sheet by clicking on the “Import” button in order to make sure that the changes made in the User Duty Planner take effect.
The following image shows the result of the process that has been completed.
Note: If any of the screenshots or steps in this manual are different from the current system, it is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com. We will update it as soon as possible.
Hello, I would like a small warning that when I enter the wrong path, it will temporarily stop the program. The rest is AwesomeReplyDelete
Dear Sir / Ma'am,Delete
Good day to you,
Referring to your inquiry, please be informed that we can't make the program to stop when you enter the wrong path as it will be inconvenient for users to rerun the software. You will know you've entered the wrong path once there's no records displayed in this space once you've selected the file (refer http://prntscr.com/ofkrcl).
Thanks & Best Regards,
Nursyafawani Kasram binti Mohd Hisham