How To Fix Crash During Migration of Data from TCMS V2 to TCMS V3/Ingress
Lately, we have been receiving feedback from some TCMS V3/Ingress Software users, whereby their PCs suddenly crash during the migration process and inadvertently cause the data to not be fully migrated from TCMS V2 database into TCMS V3/Ingress Software.
Example: From the below picture, you can see that the loading bar is still not complete and is prompting the error/crash message.
Therefore, we prepared a guide for users to be able to solve the Software Crash when migrating data from TCMS V2 database into TCMS V3/Ingress. Please follow the quick steps below:
1. Click HERE to Download “Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Visual FoxPro 9.0 “.
2. Choose the download – please select both files to download.
3. Please run the msi files and restart the PC.
4. Migrate the database again. You can see “Zip file imported successfully” message after the Migration Process is done.
5. Once everything is completed, press the “Close” button and activate your device in TCMS V3/Ingress Software.