Fire Roll Call Report is Now Available in Ingress Software
The In-Out reader system is a system where you have records of users who enter a zone and users are required to verify their fingerprints when leaving that zone. Ingress Software constantly checks on users who are entering and leaving the zone by gathering transaction logs from these 2 readers. The report will ONLY display the user ID of any person who has not checked out from a zone.
Below this are some questions related to using this report:
1. How do I establish the In-Out reader system?
You can use access control devices in various combinations, for instance:
a) R2 - R2c
b) Kadex – k-Kadex
c) R2 - R2
Kindly refer to this link for more information about FingerTec models.
2. I have just purchased a TA200 Plus to use with Ingress. Will I be able to generate this report?
TA200 Plus is a time attendance device. Access control devices configured with the In-Out system is required before a fire roll call report can be generated.
3. Can the fire roll call be generated and printed automatically upon an event?
At the moment, there is no sensor to trigger a signal to the system so you will need to preview the report manually.
1. Install an In-Out reader system and in Ingress, add the devices to the designated Door.
3. Repeat the same settings for each door (e.g Production floor, canteen, office).
Reports Tab > Choose Fire Roll Call Report to view user who has not checked out from a zone.en, go to
For additional information about other security measures that cater to emergency situations, refer to links below:
- · Fire Alarm System
- · Connecting an Alarm System to your FingerTec Terminal
- · Use Ingressus Controller with Fire Alarm System for Better Emergency Management
- · Configuring fire alarm in two pieces of Ingressus to open all doors when smoke sensor is triggered