Ingress Software Updates – V18.104.22.168
For this month’s Ingress update, we have added three
new features for the convenience of our users.
1. Download and
View Attendance Photo in Data Audit List
In the situation that you are using devices
with photo capture for the process of verification, you can download the photo
and view it under Data Audit List.
Examples of hardware that support this function is our Face ID 2, iKiosk
100 Plus and more.
All you need to do is to check the option Display Attendance Photo in the Data
Grid to enable it.
2. Download and
Upload User Photo in User Module
You can upload an employees’
photo from Ingress (under user profile) to devices through the User Photo
feature. Examples of hardware that support this function is our TA200Plus, Q2i
and Face ID series. Through this feature, employees will be able to see his/her
photo which will be displayed on screen during the process of verification.
For this feature, it will
first capture the employees’ photo during enrolment and save the image into the
devices. After that, you can download these photo from the devices and they
will be stored into the corresponding employees’ profiles as their profile photo.
this feature, check the option Photo during Download/Upload User page for it to
Configure Monthly Calendar to Display Holiday in
Attendance and Access Level Module
monthly calendar display style will allow you to view a list of holidays easily
under the Attendance and Access Level pages.
11 Errors fixed:
Fixed the issue
of audit data processing automatically after migrating from the TCMSv2 database
2. Fixed the issue of user list display in tree view
after batch creation in User Module
3. Fixed the issue of wrongly displayed card history
under remark column data in User Module
4. Fixed the issue of wrongly displayed export user date
format in User Module
5. Resolved the cases of duplicated User ID in User
6. Truncated the prefix '0' in the user id function.
7. Fixed the issue of deleting all data when initialize
8. Fixed the issue of transaction log download from
9. Fixed the issue of Ingressus IP Address modification.
10. Fixed the issue of Add Device by URL/DNS.
11. Fixed the issue of Ingress’s inability to log the
timing of Device Power On and Off.
Have any questions or inquiries about FingerTec? Drop your input here.