Time Zone Setting in TimeTec TA
The time zone setting will allow the system to identify the time used in a particular area. The default time in the app follows the users’ or the company’s time zone and server time instead of the time indicated on the mobile phones. The issue with the time zone feature is, the login time does not display the exact time as shown in the phones. It will automatically synchronize the time zone according to the server time.
TimeTec TA1) Log in Timetec TA, click user > choose manage user.
2) Select user and click edit, the ‘pencil icon’.
3) A new window will pop up for user profile editing, look for time zone.
4) Users can make a configuration by clicking on the edit button ‘pencil icon’.
5) Choose the desired timezone.
6) Once a time zone is selected, save your changes by clicking on the Tick to save.
7) The configuration for time zone setup is completed.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.