Assigning Group Admin for Each Terminal Group in TimeTec TA to Secure and Manage FingerTec Devices
For companies that have terminals in various sites, it may be inappropriate to display the full list of
terminals within the company whenever Admins login to the Manage Terminal page since it is
possible that they might be operating outside of their rights and responsibilities.
Assign an Admin for each Terminal Group in TimeTec TA account so the terminal access can be
seen by the authorized personnel only.
1) Firstly, you need to have at least 1 Admin in the system. Otherwise, you will need to create it from
the Manage system role under the Admin page.
2) Only then you can proceed to the next step by assigning the Admin into the Terminal Group.
3) Go to Device > FingerTec Terminal > Terminal Group
4) Select the group that you want to assign the Admin into and click the (+) icon which is located
under the Edit button. After clicking, a popup window will appear as shown in the sample screenshot
5) From this Window, please select the list of Admins that you have already registered and click
Submit to save.
6) After saving, you can then view the Admin names that you have assigned.
7) When everything is set, you can login to the system using the Admin Terminal Group account to
view the results.
8) Hence, you can now only see the list of the devices that are under your group.