UPLOAD USER PHOTOS INTO FINGERTEC DEVICES USING THIS SIMPLE TOOL!
The latest version of TA100C and AC100C devices are equipped with the new Core Board version known as FMM 100, replacing the FEM510. The new coreboard is loaded with 800MHz microprocessor, 128MB RAM and 256MB flash memory.
With the new coreboard, you can experience the newly designed menu icons and faster data processing.
However, due to the fact that FEM510 and FMM100 models are running on different platforms, uploading user photos into FMM100 model devices cannot be done directly from our bundled software.
Having a photo identification during fingerprint verification will further validate that the machine is capturing the correct user.
This tool will allow administrators to upload multiple user photos at the same time, without requiring any use of software.
To upload user photos into FMM100 devices, please follow the steps below:
Make sure the device is connected to a PC. You can test the connection by pinging the device’s IP address, and connect it to Device Info tool (Refer : http://www.fingertectips.com/2014/01/how-to-use-fingertec-device-info-tool.html)
Download the “FT User Photo” tool from this link here.
Prepare the user photo appropriately according to the specs.
- The resolution of the photo must be 320x210px , and the size must not be more than
- File type must be in JPEG format (.jpg)
- Rename the user photos the same as the user IDs (for example user ID is 900, the photo must be renamed as 900.jpg)
Copy all user photos and paste them in the “FT User Photo” folder (User photo must in the same folder with the FTUserPhoto tool)
- Turn OFF your PC’s Wifi,Firewall and Antivirus
- Run the FTUserPhoto tool
- Insert device IP address (Tool will show the device information once connected)
- Tick User Photo (box 1)
- Then click the button (box 2) and Select user photos.
Click update button
After successfully updating those photos, you will be able to see the photo during verification process. Refer the picture below.