Login Issue after updating to Ingress v3.0.4 from an older Ingress version.
Users have found issues when logging in to Ingress software after updating their Ingress software to v3.0.4, where “Invalid username/password” error pops up even when they have inserted the correct password. This is caused by the change to the database structure in the v3.0.4 update.Benefits
By following the procedures below in Ingress Server PC, users will be able to login to Ingress software without any problems.Process
1) Shut down Ingress and Ingress Server.
2) Download the DBinitialization tool here.
3) Extract the downloaded file. Copy the file and paste it in the Ingress Server folder (Local Disk C > Program Files (x86) > Fingertec Worldwide > Fingertec Ingress > Ingress Server)
4) Launch the DBinit.exe file by double clicking on the file.
5) Once completed, run Ingress DBInstaller, which is in the same Ingress Server folder.
6) Key-in root password and click the Test Connection button.
7) Click on the Update Connection button, and once done, click the Upgrade Database button.
8) Close the DBInstaller, and launch the Ingress software. Login using the existing username and password.