Release of Ingress v126.96.36.199
In this month’s update for Ingress, we have added 5 new features for Ingress users.
5 New Features:
Viewing Employee’s Photo
1. You can download and view an employees’ photo which was captured during the process of verification under Data Audit List. In order to do so, you must first check the Display Attendance Photo in Data Grid box. After that, the system will display the selected employee’s photo. Please note that only selected FingerTec models comes with this function.
Upload/Download Employee Photo
2. You can now upload and download your employee’s photo. What will happen during this event is that during verification, the option to upload and download will appear. In the event that you have chosen to download the selected employee’s photo, it will then transfer the photo from the device and upload it into our Ingress software. Please note that this function is only available for FingerTec colour screen models.
Display Holiday on your Calendar
3. With the new Ingress update, we have updated the calendar’s function to display holidays in Access Level Module as an effort to ease your configuration. You can find a similar function under the Attendance module too .
German is now available!
4. Do you speak German? If yes, then we have some great news for you. Apart from the languages that Ingress currently support, we have now added German to the language selection list for the convenience of our German users.
5. Please note that Ingress will delete all your data when you choose to run ‘Initialize database’. Once data has been erased, this action cannot be reversed.
6 Errors fixed:
1. Fixed the issue of transaction log download from Ingressus I, II & IV controllers
2. Fixed and modifed Ingressus I, II and IV controllers IP Address
3. Fixed the issue of Add Device by URL/DNS issue
4. Fixed the issue of Device Power On and Off upload time
5. Fixed duplicate transaction log in Data Audit List
6. Fixed the issue of data audit process after it has migrated from TCMSv2 Database