Backup and Sending Your Software's Database Error Files for Troubleshooting
Your software’s database file is crucial for us to simulate and troubleshoot your software’s errors and we will appreciate it if you can attach the database file in your email to us. The following steps detail on how to backup your database from TCMS V2 and Ingress that will allow us to simulate the errors in your database file and assist you in solving them.
To Backup Database from TCMS V2 Software:
1. Select System Settings > Backup/Restore database files.
2. Select Backup Database > select the folder to save your file > Apply.
3. Send us the ZIP file.
However, if your software is corrupted and you are unable to access it to backup your database, you can send the entire TCMS V2 folder over to us.
1. Go to Program Files > FingerTec Worldwide folder > TCMSv2 folder.
2. Compress the folder to a WINZIP or WINRAR format.
3. Send us the file.
To Backup Database from Ingress Software:
1. Select System Settings > Database Management.
2. Click Browse under Database Backup Path to save the database file.
3. Wait for the progress to complete.
4. Send us the SQL file.
Sending a Large Database File:
Sometimes, the database file is too large to send via email. As an alternative, you can upload the file to a cloud storage service, for example, Google Drive and Dropbox and send us the link to download the file.
In addition, you can upload the database file to the following file-sharing websites and send us the download link when it has been uploaded:
SendSpace - www.sendspace.com
MailBigFile - www.mailbigfile.com