Configure Anti-Passback Mode Using IngressIn FingerTec's integrated access control application, Ingress, there is a function called anti-passback. This function is primarily used to prevent the misuse of access control systems by establishing a specific sequence in which access cards must be used in order for the system to grant access. Read below for a step-by-step guide to configure the anti-passback feature in Ingress.
1. Click Device > Click on the terminal where you wish to apply the anti-passback mode.
2. Click Access Control > Edit.
3. Choose the anti-passback mode you wish to apply and click Save. Click here for more info on anti-passback modes.
4. Click OK to confirm the changes you have made.
5. Click Upload Device Settings > Click Yes to confirm your selection.
6. Click Start Synchronize.
7. Click Close.
8. Click at Other > Reboot Device > Click Yes to confirm your selection. After the reboot, the selected terminal will function according to the configurations you have made. Voila!
For situation where user wish to configure anti-passback between two doors/exit, it can be done using Ingressus controller in Ingress software. After activating the anti-passback between Door 1 and Door 2, user must have an Out record from Door 1, before granted access to Door 2.