Visitor Self-Service Panel in TimeTec VMS
In this article, you will learn how to enable the visitor self-service panel on i-Comm.
1. Login to TimeTec VMS Admin account, go to Settings > General Settings > Kiosk > Add
2. Insert the details of the i-Comm account to be used with the tablet.
3. Once the account has been successfully created, proceed to the settings
4. Configure the settings for the panel.
5. On the tablet, go to Playstore to download and install the i-Comm app.
7. Insert the credentials that have been preregistered previously.
8. Now you can place the tablet at an unmanned lobby for visitors to self-register when they arrive. For walk-in visitors, click on Walk-In to register self while the invited or pre-registered visitors can scan the QR code from their visitation ticket to check-in.
9. For Walk-in visitors, click on Register. Select the purpose of visit and insert personal details, and then Next.
10. Select the Company and Staff Host to meet.
11. Call the host to seek a visitation approval
12. The Host will receive a call from a visitor via the TimeTec VMS App that has been installed on his/her mobile phone. Answer the call. The host will be able to view videos of visitors from the tablet. Click on Approve to let the visitor in.
13. For invited and pre-registered visitors that have a visitation ticket with QR code, click on Scan QR code upon arrival.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.