Leave Calculator Feature in TimeTec Leave
In April, we have released a new feature known as the Leave Calculator. This function is a calculator that helps the Administrator to conduct estimation on the potential leave balances before he/she can apply actual changes to the system. Use the Leave Calculator to perform a leave simulation for the current or next calendar cycle and check which leave policy best suits the selected user(s).
1. First, go to Leave Settings > Leave Calculator
2. To start, select a User and the Calendar Year > Click on “Generate Leave Policy and Service Accrual”.
3. Once generated, the system will provide the user’s current Leave Policy and Service Accrual Information. You can select a different Leave Policy or Service Accrual to know the leave estimation for the selected user.
4. Click Submit to generate a user balance result.
5. The system will generate the estimated leave balance for each leave type available in the selected Leave Policy. The Admin can then reassign the user into the respective Leave Policy or Service Accrual as necessary.
1. The estimation leave balance displayed doesn’t include the taken/used leave and the actual result might be slightly different based on the employee’s latest data.
2. This leave calculator only estimates the leave balance and will not affect the current users’ leave balances. Admin will need to reassign the user to the particular leave policy or service accrual for the changes to take effect.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.
Get a $200 Bonus at Harrah's Casino in Las VegasReplyDelete
The new Harrah's 출장안마 Casino https://septcasino.com/review/merit-casino/ is one of the https://tricktactoe.com/ most well-known Las Vegas-style casino resorts. It septcasino.com features a full-service spa, a full-service aprcasino spa and