Handle Employees’ Leave With Crunch Time In TimeTec Leave
TimeTec Leave is a cloud-based solution that allows staffs to better manage their leave and contribute more productively to the company’s development. However on certain occasions, it is necessary for the company to schedule an annual Crunch Time in order to ensure that the company’s business is running smoothly during high-volume periods. Below is a quick guide on how to setup the Crunch Time in TimeTec Leave:
1) In TimeTec Leave, go to Leave Settings > Crunch Time.
2) Select the organization or department that you want to assign with the Crunch Time setting on. At the Organization Structure > click the Drop-down Option > Filter.
3) After selecting the specified department > click Add Crunch Time.
You will need to configure 4 listed options as shown below:
i) Name – Name the Crunch Time setting [e.g.: iPhone Rollout – special event in which the company requires a high demand for workers].
ii) Leave Request – Select the setting as to whether the staffs are allowed to apply for leave or not on that particular day.
- Allowed: The staffs can apply for leave without any issues for this particular occasion.
- Allowed With Warning: The staffs can still apply for leave but they will receive a warning.
- Not Allowed: The staffs are restricted from taking any leave.
iii) Type: You may select either a single or multiple dates for the Crunch Time period.
iv) Date : Assign the date for the occasion.
User Application During The Crunch Time Period:
1) Not Allowed – The users will be prompted with a message that their leave application is prohibited during that specified period.
2) Allowed With Warning – The staffs can still apply for leave but they will be notified with a warning message.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.