How to Add Note in the Roster and Calendar with TimeTec TA Web and Apps
Calendar Notes will help keep all of your ideas in one place. Jot down thoughts and ideas to prevent yourself from forgetting any important events. Your notes will be viewable directly on your calendar in the TimeTec TA. You can also pick up directly at your content schedules from right where you left off.
Use Calendar Notes to keep track of all your important dates and deadlines. This is perfect for indicating campaign timelines, meeting dates, holidays, and special events.
1. Login to TimeTec TA > ROSTER
2. Click on the date and the note.
3. Fill in the note and click save
4. Once it is saved, there will be a small green sign appearing on the date, indicating that a note has been saved on the particular date.
TimeTec TA Apps
6. Press and hold the selected date to add a note.
8. Once the note has been saved, the system will display as shown below. A small grey dot will appear on the date, indicating a note has been added.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.