Ingress Release Note (v22.214.171.124)
FingerTec has now released Ingress v126.96.36.199 which adds 21 new features and fixed 4 software
bugs to greatly enhance the user experience while using Ingress software.
New Features and Enhancements:
1. Added DIFF OT calculation for Early Login time range.
2. Added notification message in System Settings when restarting the services.
3. Added clocking schedules General options, to manage Late In/Early Out work hour deduction.
4. Added drop-down list in department selection ONLY for single level department setup.
5. Added selection for Default Payroll in System Settings.
6. Added Electronic Time Card Report with 2 or 4 clocking columns.
7. Added Rate/Hour option for Electronic Time Card Report.
8. Holiday List can now be assigned to a different schedule instead of following the default roster
9. Added Export Alphanumeric User ID to USB.
10. Added selection (comma or semicolon) for Default CSV Export Format in System Settings.
11. Added Company Name at the top bar of the software.
12. Added Export Audit Data in Monthly View.
13. The system now remembers the last export format done by the user.
14. Added option to avoid duplicated password for terminal users.
15. Added option to enable/disable Holiday Permanent Door Open Timezone for Standalone Device.
16. Added "View All Scheduled Report Jobs" option in System Role.
17. Added New Language - Italian.
18. Added "Remove all assigned access group" warning message when removing the device from
19. Added "Permanent Door Open Close Timezone will be overridden" warning message when
20. Added Q2i Support Multiple Permanent Door Open.
21. Added option “Append data to output” for Audit Data in Export Scheduler.
1. Fixed wrong calculation of the total work hour for overtime differential rate in overnight schedule.
2. Fixed unable to save changes in User Duty Planner if using Arabic Language.
3. Fixed Attendance Sheet - Imported leave missing after generating the attendance sheet.
4. Fixed unable to export Sage UBS using Employee ID.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.