INGRESS SOFTWARE UPDATE - VERSION 126.96.36.199
FingerTec are constantly making enhancements and upgrading all our systems to provide the best solutions possible to our valued customers. With that, we are pleased to inform you about our recent Ingress software update, version 188.8.131.52 with 11 added features, enhancements and fixed bugs.
Below are the new upgrades:
1. Added new FingerTec Cloud Center (FCC) migration feature
FCC is a web platform to store all FingerTec terminals' information and data securely on our cloud server. In the latest release, the FCC Migration Wizard feature has been made more user-friendly, as users can now login to their FCC account directly from the wizard. The new migration wizard also provides a more comprehensive data selection, FingerTec Device, User and Transaction Logs.
Prior to the migration, user will need to get the Username and Password by login to fcc.fingertec.com > click the “Username” at the right upper corner of the window > User Profile > scroll to the bottom “Ingress / TCMS v3 Login Detail” for the Login Username and Password.
2. Added Database T&C
Read our terms and conditions on database manipulation.
3. Added new tab in Monitoring, User Monitoring to display the last 8 verified user
A new User Monitoring tab has been added in this version where you will be able to view the latest user activity. This section will display the 8 latest verified users information with user picture, user ID and door name. This option is available at Monitoring > User Monitoring.
4. Added OFIS TA filter option for OFIS TA in Monitoring Log List selection
A new filter option, OFIS TA Records has been added in the Monitoring > Log List to enable user to include OFIS TA records in the log search. Check on the option to include OFIS TA records in the search process.
5. Added the following fields in Batch Update User; Designation, Privilege, Gender, Pay Class, Pay Type, and Pay Rate
6. Added Search function in Device Module
7. Added "Group by Dept" and "Incomplete Entry - Exit pair", in Entry-Exit Transaction Listing Report
User can now group the entry-exit transaction listing either by Department (Group by Dept) or list the incomplete entry-exit pair only (Incomplete Entry - Exit pair).
8. Added "Work Code Description" option in Export Audit Data
9. Added option to split Terminal ID into new column when export Attendance Data
To enable this option, go to Attendance > Attendance Sheet > Export > Export Attendance Sheet > Details > Template Configuration > Select the template
Tick the “Split terminal ID into new column” option to enable. Please make sure to tick “Add terminal ID before transaction log” and “Add terminal ID after transaction log” before enabling this option.
Example; IN = 09:00, OUT = 18:00
By default export data will be 09:0008, 18:0008
If you tick the option, data will be 09:00 08, 18:00 08
10. Added Total Absent column in Export Attendance Summary
11. Write "TIMING" file when download transaction log after delete
When “Remove transaction log after download” is ticked during auto download or download the transaction manually, transaction logs inside the terminal will be deleted, however the system will create an auto-backup file at
Auto Download Transaction path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FingerTec WorldWide\FingerTec Ingress\Ingress Server\TIMING\TIMING.17, storing all the transaction logs downloaded as shown at picture below.
Manual Download Transaction path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\FingerTec WorldWide\FingerTec Ingress\Ingress\TIMING\TIMING.17, storing all the transaction logs downloaded as shown at picture below.
To import the clocking data to Ingress again, select the path of TIMING and click download.
12. Enhanced Fire Alarm Zone to trigger open selected door when Auxiliary Input Shorted
Users can now select the doors controlled by Ingressus to open simultaneously when alarm is triggered. Set this option at Devices > Fire Alarm.
13. Enhanced Import User from USB and Export User to USB mechanism
The mechanism of USB data management has been enhanced for a better data transfer.
14. Changed "Error Times to Alarm" selection range to 0~9
15. Remove Leave Summary in Detailed ETC Report