Auto Generate Report to a Specific Path using Report Scheduler in Ingress and TCMS V3
Ingress and TCMS V3 offer a new feature in the software, where you can configure the report scheduler export path. You can set the report to be sent out and exported automatically into your preferred folder without the need to generate files individually.
This feature provides flexibility in terms of report management, where you can have bulk export report automatically delivered to a folder on your network at a specific schedule.
1) Firstly, you need to configure your email account in Ingress/TCMS V3. Go to System Settings > Email > Edit > Edit Email Configuration > Save > Click Test Account Settings.
2) You will receive an email notification as shown below
3) Go to System Settings > Report > Report scheduler export path > browse location to keep the report [configure your preferred folder]
4) Go to the Report tab > configure the report based on your requirements > click Run.
5) Ingress/TCMS V3 will send two reports for the first time.
The first report will be sent when you clicked Run button.
Second report will be sent based on the time that you had configured in the Report Scheduler settings.
Ingress/TCMS V3 software will generate the report at the specified report folder that you had configured, before it sends to your email.
Report folder – C:\Users\Husna\Desktop\TEST REPORT
6) You will also receive a copy of the report in your email account.
Report Scheduler is not working as per settings? Follow the steps below to troubleshoot.
a) Main configuration: It’s important to ensure that all services; database, attendance service, etc, are running smoothly. If the Report Schedule is not working, it’s recommended that you restart all the services again to trigger the scheduler process properly.
To restart MySQL, Ingress service and Attendance service: Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > restart MySQL, Ingress Services and Attendance Service
To restart Ingress service and Attendance service: Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > restart Ingress Services and Attendance Service
To restart TCMSv3 service: Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services > restart TCMS v3 Service
b) Once restarted, click Run in the Report Scheduler settings to trigger the scheduling process again.