How to use the Panic Button in i-Neighbour
i-Neighbour panic button is a feature attributed in the application which is designed to assist in sending immediate alert to someone during emergency situations at the premises. This panic button can be easily activated by holding the panic button icon to initiate the launching.
1. Hold the panic button icon for at least 3 seconds. Any holding that lasts shorter than 3 seconds will not trigger the panic button because this is a children preventive measure preconfigured in the system.
2. Once the owner has triggered the panic button, a pop-up panic page will appear as shown below.
2.1 Time frame to trigger the guard house
2.2 Enable flash
2.3 Switch to front camera
2.4 Allow siren on phone
2.5 Purpose of emergency
2.6 Cancel panic alarm
Note: Cancel before the time frame runs out.
3. After the time has run out, i-Neighbour system will automatically snap 4 pictures from your back camera (by default).
4. The owner can cancel the photo from being uploaded by clicking on “Cancel Upload” (Optional)
Note: The panic alert will still be synced to the guard house despite cancelling the uploaded photos.
4.1 The countdown in seconds before successfully uploading the photos.
5. The photos are being uploaded.
6. To turn off the panic button, click on the siren icon.
If you are still having problems after completing all of the steps stated above, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com, we will update it as soon as possible.