Ingress v22.214.171.124 software release
This month, FingerTec has released the latest version of Ingress Software: v126.96.36.199 which adds 14
new features and fixes 4 bugs to enhance the user experience when using Ingress Software.
New Features and Enhancements:
1. Added Import Transaction Log TIMING for selected device only.
2. Added Terminal description for Export Audit Data Type 1.
3. Added Daily Attendance Listing & Weekly Attendance Listing with 2 columns & 4 columns
instead of 6 columns.
4. Added Database Version display at Database Management.
5. Added Import File for Holiday List, Leave Type & Work Code.
6. Added option to select Department when Download User from Device.
7. Added Recently Added User filter within Upload User to Device.
8. Added integration with TimeTec Security to allow import of data.
9. Added Upload/Delete Access Group for individual user in User Module.
10. Added Sync All Access Configuration to All Device.
11. Added Search function for Listing Grid (Device, User, Doors, Access Level).
12. Added Export User Photo to USB file.
13. Added Device Connectivity Report.
14. Added right click to show door status (filter this door status only) at Monitoring Module.
1. Fixed blank attendance details in Excel file when exporting for employee ID only.
2. Fixed Fail to Save Edited Device Information.
3. Fixed Incorrect Day Type when exporting Electronic Time Card Report into Excel file format for
4. Fixed Unable to delete user with Alphanumeric User ID using 'Remove Device User' Function.
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current
system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.