How To Create Visitor Passes And How They Are Used (Visitor Check-In / Check-Out)
In this article, we will show you how to create the visitor pass in the i-Neighbour Cloud-based software (By Admin) and how to use the visitor pass with i-Vizit mobile application (Guard House Tablet)
1) The visitor pass created from i-Neighbour cloud-based software comes with a QR Code. With the QR Code, the check-in/out process is faster than the manual check-in/out.
2) No hassle to create a visitor pass template because the existing template already created by the programmer, so an admin only needs to insert the essential data to create the visitor pass.
3) We offer two types of visitor pass size A4 or A6.
How to create Visitor Pass using i-Neighbour Cloud-Based Software
1) Click Neighbourhood > Setting > Visitor Setting > Visitor Pass > Click Add New
2) Fill in all the required information
Select size > Insert pass name > Pass prefix (For example Contractor set as “C”) > Neighbour Logo (If ignored, in the Visitor pass shows i-Neighbour logo) > No. of pass required (Min 20 / Max 200) > Display parking Lot no (You can set it as OFF if no parking lot number) > Set visitation rules > Enable ? (Default is enable) > Click Next to continue the process
3) After clicking ‘Next’, if the visitor parking number is enabled, the system should ask you to insert the visitor parking number.
The Admin can view the created visitor pass by clicking “View”, and can click ‘Edit’ to change any details.
5) This is an example of an A6 size Visitor pass created from i-Neighbour Cloud-based software.
How to use Visitor pass during check-In/Out (Guard House Tablet)
1) Check-In Visitor
During visitor registration, the person in charge needs to select the visitor pass number, before proceeding to check-in the visitor.
2) Check OUT Visitor
The person-in-charge needs to select “Scan QR Code” > Visitor pass > scan QR Code > Click “check out” > Done
Note: If some of the screenshots or steps viewed here are different from the ones in the current system, this is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will update it as soon as possible.