Managing Gross Wages Functionalities in TimeTec TA
Some companies might have a combination of biweekly or monthly salaried employees as well as hourly salaried employees. Hourly salaried employees are paid based on work hours. The total for the hourly salaried employees is commonly calculated as total work hours multiply by the pay rate. If you are looking to use this calculation for your hourly salaried staff, TimeTec TA offers Gross Wages report for this requirements.
A : Gross Wages Settings
1) Log in to TimeTec TA, click User and choose Manage User.
2) At the new window, Click Settings.
3) From the pop-up window, fill column “rate / hour” with appropriate value and click Submit
4) After that, click on Company tab and choose Day Type.
5) At the new window, Click Edit (pencil icon) if you want to customize the wages rate.
Work Wages % - Percentage of wage given for work time as compared to the standard wage i.e.: 100% is the normal wage rate, 200% is double the normal wage rate, 300% is triple the normal wage rate.
OT Wages % - Percentage of wage given for overtime as compared to the standard wage i.e.: 100% is the normal wage rate, 200% is double the normal wage rate, 300% is triple the normal wage rate.
Diff.Ot Wages % - Percentage of wage given for differential overtime as compared to the standard wage i.e.: 100% is the normal wage rate, 200% is double the normal wage rate, 300% is triple the normal wage rate.
6) Once configurations are done, click Submit button to save the changes.
B : Gross Wages Report
Wages report will simplify management's task in order to sort out attendance for payroll purposes. Management can generate this report as a reference for payroll calculation.
1) Click Report and then click Attendance Analysis, choose Gross Wages report.
2) Select users that you want to generate their report.
3) At the bottom page, you can sort your report by date, organization structure, name and etc. Then, you may click Submit button to proceed to generate report.
4) This is an example of Gross Wages report. This report will provide wages calculation for each day type that has been configured above based on Hourly rate.
Note: If any of the screenshots or steps in this manual are different from the current system, it is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com. We will update it as soon as possible.