TCMS V3 / Ingress - Displaying Header for Text and CSV file when Exporting Attendance Data
FingerTec has recently introduced a new feature for Ingress and TCMS V3 software, where users can show the header in a text or CSV file when exporting the Attendance data.
This enhancement gives the flexibility for the user to import the attendance data into the third-party software for payroll calculation. There are a few payroll systems in the market that required the header to be included into the imported file in order for the system to accept the file.
1) Go to the Attendance tab > Attendance Sheet > click Export.
2) You can select either Template Details or Template Summary and then, click Add Template.
3) Configure all preferred details that you need to export from the field tab.
4) Then, go to Option tab > tick Display Header Row > click Browse button.
5) Browse the output target file > choose either .txt or .CSV file format.
6) Choose the template that has been configured > select User > choose Date Range > click Export.
Following screen is the sample of the result:
Note: If any of the screenshots or steps in this manual are different from the current system, it is due to our continuous effort to improve our system from time to time. Please notify us at email@example.com. We will update it as soon as possible.