TCMS V3 Release Note (v188.8.131.52)
FingerTec has now released TCMS V3 v184.108.40.206 which adds 15 new features and fixed 10 software bugs to
greatly enhance the user experience while using TCMS V3 software.
New Features and Enhancements:
1. Added "Group by Dept" option for Month by Month Analysis report. By enabling this option, users will then
be arranged according to their department within the report.
2. Added Total of "Late In" and "Absent" for each user in Tardiness Report.
3. Added new settings for user system role to allow/disallow “Remove Transaction Log” while downloading the data.
4. Added Import Roster option in User Duty Planner.
5. Added clocking details to display the device model in attendance sheet when applying Enable Attendance Records from selected devices.
6. Added DIFF OT calculation for Early Login Time Range. The system will now be able to calculate DIFF OT for any period before IN time.
7. Added message notification on System Settings prompting to restart services.
8. Added clocking schedules general options to manage Late In/Early Out work hour deduction.
9. Added department selection via drop down list ONLY for single level department setup.
10. Added selection for Default Payroll in System Settings.
11. Added Electronic Time Card report with 2 or 4 columns instead of 6 columns.
12. Added Rate/Hour option to Electronic Time Card report.
13. Added Export Alphanumeric User ID to USB.
14. Added Company Name on the top bar of the software.
15. Added face template count per user display in Device User Listing report.
1. Fixed Export missing clocking data for flexible schedule in export attendance details.
2. Fixed unable to sort users by department in Log List within Monitoring module.
3. Fixed Face Template failed to upload to device via TCMS V3 software.
4. Fixed wrong increment of Fingerprint template value when exporting or reading users in USB file.
5. Fixed Export users to USB displaying unknown card number when exporting users’ details to USB.
6. Fixed unable to export Sage UBS using Employee ID.
7. Fixed Unable to save changes in User Duty Planner if using Arabic Language.
8. Fixed Export Data Audit List Type 2 generating User ID starting with first digit of each ID.
9. Fixed Attendance Sheet with imported leave missing after generating the attendance sheet.
10. Fixed wrong calculation of the total work hour in terms of overtime differential rate in overnight daily schedule.